FTC is a church on mission to…
Sunday worship begins at 10:00 am.
Children, Teenagers, and other ministries are released after the worship service.
Following a short intermission and greeting time, there is a message.
Prayer is always available after the services.
Here at Faith Tabernacle we care about families and relationships. We regularly host events to encourage relationships to grow. Please consider attending our special events.
We love serving in ministry. Our sole aim is to steward faith to create a deeper relationship with God. Our programs are developed to grow your faith!
To view all of the other ministries available at Faith Tabernacle,
please follow this link!
- Oct 23, 2016How Do I Raise my Kids in a Christ-Resistant Culture?
- Oct 16, 2016Are We Living in the End Times?
- Oct 9, 2016How Do I Handle My Guilt?
- Oct 2, 2016Why Does God Allow Bad Things to Happen…
- Sep 25, 2016How Do I Not Get So Stressed Out?
- Sep 18, 2016The Nerve to Serve
- Sep 11, 2016Supernatural Community
- Sep 4, 2016God in the Unseen Places
- Aug 28, 2016When Your Politics Become Your Religion and Your Religion Becomes Your Politics
- Aug 21, 2016God Our Potter
Church is not a building. We extend God’s love to our community and online through all our social media channels. Keep up to date with what’s going on by following us and “liking” us!
To support Faith Tabernacle financially, or to give your Tithes and Offerings electronically, simply click the button below!
For help with online tithing, please click this link to open detailed instructions.
If transportation is needed, please call the church so we can arrange a ride for you to join us!
We partner with several organizations in the area, and if you are interested in serving the community, please follow this link to see a list of organizations where you may be able to serve!
We also support the missions work of individuals around the world. If you would like to learn more about the different missionaries that we support, please click here.
The Office is Open
Monday – Friday
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
The Office is Closed on Holidays
5676 Beattie Avenue
Lockport, NY 14094